The end of the summer is the big wedding season, which means Hen Party Season.
If you’re organising a hen party here are our top 5 tips:
1. Hen Sashes - What better way to identify the girls on a night out than to make a bold statement about who you are and why you’re there.
2. Have a few games organised – Get outsiders involved in the celebrations. Games really do add to the fun and we all agree the more people there are, the merrier it is!
3. Make it memorable and get loads of photos.
4. Forget keeping it classy – You can be classy every other night of the year. Hen nights are supposed to be all about the giggles. Make it a night to remember. Rate every guy who enters the bar on a scale of 1 – 10 or maybe 6 – 10 just to be nice; we don’t want to hurt their feelings, do we?
5. Fancy Dress? At this time of year we have huge amounts of hen parties and everyone is looking for costume ideas. Keep it simple and affordable for everyone but a theme really makes it all tie in together while making your hen night stand out amidst the sea of parties. We don’t want to blend in so standing out is the only way to go!